Courses in the M.J. program are taught by law professors, practicing transactional lawyers and business professionals who have first-hand knowledge of and experience with the transactional business world.
Most courses are conducted in on-demand (asynchronous) mode, giving students the ability to schedule their studies at a convenient time and place.
- Steven Ramirez, Professor and Director of Business Law Center
- Michael Kaufman, Professor and Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs
- Jeffrey Kwall, Kathleen and Bernard Beazley Research Professor
- Charles Murdoch, Professor and Loyola Faculty Scholar
- Shelley Dunck, Clinical Professor and Co-Director, Business Law Center
- Robert Z. Slaughter, Senior Lecturer in Residence
- Judith Sherwin, Adjunct Professor
- Rick Frimmer, Adjunct professor teaching Securities Regulation
- Jamila Jefferson Jones, Adjunct professor teaching Real Estate Transactions
- Elissa Port, Adjunct professor teaching Financial Institution Regulation
- Paul Chadha, Adjunct professor teaching International Business Transactions