The M.J. Admissions Committee seeks applicants who will bring a range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to the Business and Corporate Governance Law program and who aspire to increase their legal knowledge of the business and regulatory landscape in order to more effectively perform in their chosen field. The M.J. program attracts talented and motivated professionals who appreciate the educational benefits and professional development opportunities a graduate legal based education offers.
M.J. Admission Requirements
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of two years of experience.
- Note: The M.J. DOES NOT require the GRE or any other entrance examination as part of the admissions process.
M.J. Admissions Process
Students may begin the program in either the summer term (May), fall semester (September) or spring (January) semesters. The application deadline for the spring semester start is December 20, 2013; term begins January 6, 2014 and ends April 13, 2014. Admission decisions are competitive and made on a rolling basis.
Admission requirements are simple. To apply, prospective students must submit:
- An online application for → Click Here
- A resume
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- A personal statement about why you are seeking a graduate degree in business and corporate governance law
- Two letters of recommendation